Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
HP Officejet 5255 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||HP Officejet 5255 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||HP Officejet 5255 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||HP Officejet 5255 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of HP Officejet 5255 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HP Officejet 5255 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
How To Install Printer Driver Manually In Windows HP Officejet 5255
Promptly, below is a tutorial on how to install the printer driver by hand on a Windows computer. Below the admin utilizes a laptop with Windows 10, yet if you are making use of a laptop computer or computer with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the technique is very little different, you can still follow this tutorial to the end.
How To Manually Set Up Printer Driver In Windows HP Officejet 5255
- The primary step, please turn on the printer as well as link the printer’s USB data cable to a computer or laptop.
- Next, open the Device Supervisor on the computer or laptop that you will mount or mount the printer driver on. In the device supervisor, you will certainly see a new device or device in the form of a printer, yet it is still accompanied by a question mark.
This indicates that the printer has not been totally acknowledged by Windows, due to the fact that the printer driver is not set up on the computer system/ home windows.
- On gadgets marked with a question mark, please right-click, after that select Update Driver.
- Next off, a new web page will certainly appear giving 2 choices. Please click the 2nd option, which is Browse my computer system for driver software.
- Next, please click or pick the option Let me select from a checklist of readily available drivers on my computer system
- The next action, please select the kind of device you want to set up, namely printers, then click the Following switch to continue.
- In the next step, please select or click the Have disk button. After that click the Following switch to remain to the next procedure
- The next step, you will see a brand-new web page which works for selecting drivers from your computer. Please indicate the driver you have. The file you have to choose is with the.INF extension, then click the open switch
- The following action, you will certainly see a window called Install from disk, please click the ALRIGHT switch.
- The next action is to select the type of printer that you will utilize, then click on the Next switch.
- The following action, you will see an Update Driver caution, please click on the YES switch to proceed to the printer driver installment process.
- Please wait a couple of seconds for the driver setup process on the computer, till the printer driver setup procedure is effectively mounted or set up, noted with words Windows has actually effectively upgraded your drivers. Please click the Close switch to close the driver setup window.
- If the printer driver has actually been set up successfully, you will certainly no longer see the exclamation mark on the device supervisor web page on your home windows computer or laptop computer.
Besides the device manager, you can likewise see the difference in between the printer device drivers that have actually been installed or not, from the device and printer in the control panel on Windows. The trick is as adheres to.
How to see if the printer driver is mounted or not mounted on the computer.HP Officejet 5255
- Open up the control panel web page, choose Equipment and Audio, then choose Tools as well as Printers
- On the tools and printers page, you will see the printer tools attached to your computer system.
- If the printer is not set up or the driver is not set up, it will be in the UNSPECIFIED group but if the printer driver has been set up, after that the printer will certainly remain in the printer classification.
That’s the means to by hand set up the printer driver on a Windows computer system. By setting up the driver, you will certainly be able to use the printer as it should to print pictures, print images and additionally print documents such as files enter Microsoft Word, print emails, print PDF data and so forth.