Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at email@example.com
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
Exactly How To Set Up Printer Driver Manually In Windows Canon PIXMA MG5520
Quickly, below is a tutorial on just how to mount the printer driver manually on a Windows computer. Here the admin utilizes a laptop with Windows 10, however if you are utilizing a laptop computer or computer system with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the approach is very little various, you can still follow this tutorial throughout.
How To By Hand Install Printer Driver In Windows Canon PIXMA MG5520
- The first step, please turn on the printer and link the printer’s USB data cord to a computer or laptop.
- Next off, open up the Device Supervisor on the computer system or laptop computer that you will certainly mount or set up the printer driver on. In the device manager, you will certainly see a new device or device in the form of a printer, but it is still accompanied by an enigma.
This shows that the printer has not been totally identified by Windows, since the printer driver is not mounted on the computer/ windows.
- On devices marked with a question mark, please right-click, then choose Update Driver.
- Next, a new web page will certainly show up offering 2 options. Please click on the 2nd option, which is Browse my computer system for driver software.
- Next off, please click or choose the option Let me choose from a list of available drivers on my computer
- The following step, please choose the type of device you intend to install, specifically printers, after that click the Following button to continue.
- In the next step, please select or click on the Have disk button. Then click the Next switch to remain to the next process
- The next step, you will see a new page which serves for choosing drivers from your computer system. Please point to the driver you have. The documents you need to pick is with the.INF expansion, then click on the open button
- The next action, you will see a window called Install from disk, please click the OKAY switch.
- The following action is to select the sort of printer that you will use, after that click on the Following switch.
- The next step, you will see an Update Driver warning, please click the YES switch to proceed to the printer driver installation procedure.
- Please wait a few secs for the driver setup process on the computer, until the printer driver setup process is effectively installed or mounted, noted with words Windows has actually effectively updated your drivers. Please click on the Close button to shut the driver installment home window.
- If the printer driver has been installed successfully, you will no more see the exclamation mark on the device manager page on your home windows computer system or laptop computer.
Besides the device manager, you can likewise see the difference between the printer device drivers that have been set up or otherwise, from the device as well as printer in the control panel on Windows. The method is as follows.
How to see if the printer driver is set up or otherwise mounted on the computer.Canon PIXMA MG5520
- Open up the control panel page, select Equipment and Sound, after that select Instruments as well as Printers
- On the gadgets as well as printers page, you will see the printer devices affixed to your computer.
- If the printer is not set up or the driver is not installed, it will certainly be in the UNSPECIFIED category yet if the printer driver has actually been installed, after that the printer will be in the printer category.
That’s the method to by hand mount the printer driver on a Windows computer. By mounting the driver, you will be able to use the printer as it should to print pictures, print pictures as well as also print papers such as data typed in Microsoft Word, print emails, print PDF documents and so on.