Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA MG5500 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA MG5500 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon PIXMA MG5500 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
How To Mount Printer Driver By hand In Windows Canon PIXMA MG5500
Immediately, right here is a tutorial on how to install the printer driver by hand on a Windows computer. Below the admin uses a laptop computer with Windows 10, but if you are using a laptop or computer with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the technique is not much various, you can still follow this tutorial throughout.
Just How To By Hand Set Up Printer Driver In Windows Canon PIXMA MG5500
- The very first step, please turn on the printer and also connect the printer’s USB data wire to a computer system or laptop computer.
- Next, open the Device Supervisor on the computer system or laptop that you will certainly install or set up the printer driver on. In the device supervisor, you will certainly see a brand-new device or device in the form of a printer, however it is still accompanied by a question mark.
This shows that the printer has not been fully acknowledged by Windows, since the printer driver is not installed on the computer/ windows.
- On tools noted with a question mark, please right-click, after that select Update Driver.
- Next off, a brand-new web page will certainly appear giving two choices. Please click the 2nd alternative, which is Browse my computer system for driver software.
- Next off, please click or select the choice Let me choose from a list of available drivers on my computer system
- The following step, please pick the kind of device you want to set up, specifically printers, after that click the Following button to continue.
- In the next step, please select or click on the Have disk button. After that click the Next switch to remain to the following procedure
- The following action, you will see a brand-new page which serves for selecting drivers from your computer system. Please point to the driver you have. The data you have to choose is with the.INF expansion, after that click the open button
- The following action, you will see a home window called Install from disk, please click the OKAY button.
- The next step is to pick the sort of printer that you will certainly utilize, then click the Following switch.
- The following action, you will see an Update Driver warning, please click the YES button to continue to the printer driver setup procedure.
- Please wait a couple of seconds for the driver installment procedure on the computer system, until the printer driver installment procedure is successfully installed or set up, marked with words Windows has actually successfully upgraded your drivers. Please click on the Close switch to shut the driver installment home window.
- If the printer driver has actually been mounted successfully, you will certainly no longer see the exclamation mark on the device supervisor page on your windows computer or laptop.
Apart from the device manager, you can also see the distinction in between the printer device drivers that have actually been set up or otherwise, from the device and printer in the control panel on Windows. The method is as complies with.
Exactly how to see if the printer driver is set up or otherwise set up on the computer.Canon PIXMA MG5500
- Open the control panel page, select Equipment as well as Audio, then select Devices and Printers
- On the tools as well as printers web page, you will certainly see the printer tools attached to your computer.
- If the printer is not mounted or the driver is not mounted, it will be in the UNSPECIFIED group however if the printer driver has actually been mounted, then the printer will remain in the printer classification.
That’s the way to manually mount the printer driver on a Windows computer system. By setting up the driver, you will be able to use the printer as it must to print images, print pictures and also print documents such as documents enter Microsoft Word, print e-mails, print PDF documents and so forth.