Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon PIXMA MG3500 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
Exactly How To Mount Printer Driver Manually In Windows Canon PIXMA MG3500
Promptly, right here is a tutorial on just how to mount the printer driver manually on a Windows computer. Below the admin makes use of a laptop with Windows 10, but if you are making use of a laptop computer or computer system with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the approach is very little various, you can still follow this tutorial to the end.
Just How To By Hand Set Up Printer Driver In Windows Canon PIXMA MG3500
- The initial step, please turn on the printer and also link the printer’s USB data cable to a computer system or laptop computer.
- Next off, open the Device Manager on the computer or laptop that you will certainly set up or mount the printer driver on. In the device manager, you will certainly see a brand-new device or device in the form of a printer, yet it is still accompanied by a question mark.
This indicates that the printer has actually not been completely acknowledged by Windows, due to the fact that the printer driver is not installed on the computer/ windows.
- On tools noted with a question mark, please right-click, then select Update Driver.
- Next off, a new web page will certainly show up providing two choices. Please click the second alternative, which is Browse my computer system for driver software.
- Next, please click or pick the option Let me select from a list of available drivers on my computer system
- The next action, please pick the kind of device you intend to install, specifically printers, after that click the Next switch to continue.
- In the following action, please select or click on the Have disk button. After that click the Next button to continue to the next procedure
- The next step, you will see a brand-new page which is useful for selecting drivers from your computer. Please point to the driver you have. The data you need to pick is with the.INF expansion, after that click the open switch
- The next action, you will see a home window called Install from disk, please click the OK button.
- The next action is to select the kind of printer that you will utilize, then click the Next switch.
- The following step, you will certainly see an Update Driver caution, please click on the YES button to continue to the printer driver installment procedure.
- Please wait a few seconds for the driver installation process on the computer system, till the printer driver setup procedure is effectively installed or mounted, marked with words Windows has successfully updated your drivers. Please click the Close button to shut the driver setup window.
- If the printer driver has been set up efficiently, you will certainly no longer see the exclamation mark on the device manager page on your windows computer system or laptop.
Besides the device manager, you can also see the distinction between the printer device drivers that have been mounted or otherwise, from the device as well as printer in the control panel on Windows. The technique is as follows.
Just how to see if the printer driver is set up or otherwise set up on the computer.Canon PIXMA MG3500
- Open up the control panel page, choose Equipment and also Sound, after that choose Tools as well as Printers
- On the devices as well as printers web page, you will certainly see the printer devices attached to your computer system.
- If the printer is not installed or the driver is not mounted, it will certainly be in the UNSPECIFIED classification yet if the printer driver has been installed, then the printer will certainly be in the printer category.
That’s the method to manually mount the printer driver on a Windows computer. By mounting the driver, you will certainly be able to use the printer as it must to print pictures, print pictures and also print files such as files typed in Microsoft Word, print e-mails, print PDF data and so on.