Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon PIXMA 5520 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA 5520 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon PIXMA 5520 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon PIXMA 5520 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon PIXMA 5520 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at email@example.com
Canon PIXMA 5520 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
Exactly How To Install Printer Driver By hand In Windows Canon PIXMA 5520
Promptly, right here is a tutorial on how to mount the printer driver manually on a Windows computer system. Below the admin uses a laptop with Windows 10, yet if you are using a laptop or computer system with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the method is very little different, you can still follow this tutorial throughout.
Just How To Manually Set Up Printer Driver In Windows Canon PIXMA 5520
- The very first step, please turn on the printer and attach the printer’s USB data cable television to a computer system or laptop.
- Next off, open the Device Supervisor on the computer or laptop computer that you will certainly install or install the printer driver on. In the device supervisor, you will see a brand-new device or device in the form of a printer, yet it is still accompanied by a question mark.
This shows that the printer has not been completely recognized by Windows, due to the fact that the printer driver is not mounted on the computer/ home windows.
- On tools marked with an enigma, please right-click, after that pick Update Driver.
- Next off, a brand-new page will certainly show up providing two options. Please click on the 2nd alternative, which is Browse my computer system for driver software.
- Next, please click or choose the choice Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
- The next action, please pick the sort of device you wish to mount, specifically printers, after that click the Following switch to proceed.
- In the next action, please pick or click the Have disk button. Then click the Next button to remain to the following process
- The next action, you will certainly see a new page which serves for choosing drivers from your computer. Please point to the driver you have. The data you have to pick is with the.INF expansion, then click on the open button
- The next step, you will certainly see a home window called Install from disk, please click the OKAY switch.
- The next action is to pick the kind of printer that you will certainly utilize, after that click on the Next switch.
- The next action, you will see an Update Driver warning, please click on the YES button to proceed to the printer driver setup procedure.
- Please wait a few seconds for the driver setup process on the computer system, up until the printer driver setup process is efficiently mounted or installed, noted with the words Windows has successfully upgraded your drivers. Please click the Close switch to shut the driver setup window.
- If the printer driver has actually been mounted effectively, you will no longer see the exclamation mark on the device manager web page on your windows computer system or laptop computer.
Apart from the device manager, you can additionally see the distinction between the printer device drivers that have actually been installed or not, from the device and printer in the control panel on Windows. The technique is as adheres to.
Just how to see if the printer driver is installed or otherwise mounted on the computer.Canon PIXMA 5520
- Open the control panel page, pick Hardware and also Noise, after that choose Gadgets as well as Printers
- On the devices as well as printers web page, you will certainly see the printer tools affixed to your computer system.
- If the printer is not set up or the driver is not set up, it will certainly be in the UNSPECIFIED category but if the printer driver has actually been mounted, then the printer will be in the printer group.
That’s the means to by hand mount the printer driver on a Windows computer. By installing the driver, you will be able to make use of the printer as it should to print pictures, print pictures as well as also print files such as data enter Microsoft Word, print e-mails, print PDF data and more.