Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon MG5522 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon MG5522 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon MG5522 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon MG5522 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon MG5522 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canon MG5522 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
How To Set Up Printer Driver Manually In Windows Canon MG5522
Quickly, here is a tutorial on exactly how to mount the printer driver manually on a Windows computer. Below the admin makes use of a laptop with Windows 10, however if you are using a laptop or computer with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the method is very little various, you can still follow this tutorial to the end.
How To Manually Install Printer Driver In Windows Canon MG5522
- The initial step, please turn on the printer and also attach the printer’s USB information cable to a computer or laptop.
- Next off, open the Device Manager on the computer system or laptop computer that you will certainly set up or install the printer driver on. In the device manager, you will see a brand-new device or device in the form of a printer, however it is still accompanied by a question mark.
This shows that the printer has actually not been fully identified by Windows, because the printer driver is not installed on the computer/ windows.
- On gadgets marked with a question mark, please right-click, after that choose Update Driver.
- Next, a brand-new web page will certainly appear giving two alternatives. Please click the 2nd alternative, which is Browse my computer for driver software.
- Next, please click or pick the alternative Let me select from a listing of available drivers on my computer
- The following step, please select the type of device you intend to set up, specifically printers, after that click the Next switch to proceed.
- In the next step, please pick or click on the Have disk button. Then click the Following button to remain to the next process
- The next step, you will see a new page which works for selecting drivers from your computer. Please indicate the driver you have. The file you have to pick is with the.INF extension, after that click on the open switch
- The next action, you will see a window called Install from disk, please click the OKAY switch.
- The following action is to choose the kind of printer that you will use, then click the Next button.
- The following step, you will certainly see an Update Driver caution, please click on the YES button to continue to the printer driver setup procedure.
- Please wait a couple of secs for the driver installation procedure on the computer, up until the printer driver installation process is efficiently mounted or set up, noted with the words Windows has actually successfully updated your drivers. Please click the Close button to close the driver installation window.
- If the printer driver has actually been mounted successfully, you will no longer see the exclamation mark on the device manager page on your windows computer or laptop.
In addition to the device supervisor, you can also see the difference between the printer device drivers that have actually been installed or otherwise, from the device as well as printer in the control panel on Windows. The technique is as complies with.
How to see if the printer driver is mounted or not mounted on the computer.Canon MG5522
- Open the control panel page, choose Equipment and also Noise, then select Instruments and Printers
- On the devices and printers web page, you will see the printer devices connected to your computer.
- If the printer is not mounted or the driver is not mounted, it will be in the UNSPECIFIED classification yet if the printer driver has actually been set up, after that the printer will be in the printer category.
That’s the method to manually mount the printer driver on a Windows computer system. By setting up the driver, you will certainly be able to use the printer as it should to print pictures, print photos as well as additionally print papers such as files typed in Microsoft Word, print emails, print PDF data and more.