Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon MG5520 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon MG5520 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon MG5520 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon MG5520 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon MG5520 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canon MG5520 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
Just How To Set Up Printer Driver Manually In Windows Canon MG5520
Quickly, here is a tutorial on exactly how to install the printer driver by hand on a Windows computer system. Below the admin uses a laptop computer with Windows 10, but if you are utilizing a laptop computer or computer system with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the technique is very little different, you can still follow this tutorial to the end.
Just How To By Hand Mount Printer Driver In Windows Canon MG5520
- The first step, please turn on the printer as well as link the printer’s USB data cable television to a computer system or laptop computer.
- Next off, open up the Device Manager on the computer or laptop that you will install or mount the printer driver on. In the device manager, you will see a brand-new device or device in the form of a printer, however it is still accompanied by a question mark.
This suggests that the printer has actually not been completely identified by Windows, since the printer driver is not mounted on the computer/ home windows.
- On tools noted with a question mark, please right-click, after that select Update Driver.
- Next off, a brand-new web page will show up offering 2 options. Please click on the second option, which is Browse my computer for driver software.
- Next, please click or select the alternative Let me pick from a list of readily available drivers on my computer system
- The following step, please pick the type of device you want to set up, namely printers, after that click the Following button to continue.
- In the following step, please select or click on the Have disk switch. Then click the Following switch to remain to the following procedure
- The next action, you will certainly see a new page which works for choosing drivers from your computer system. Please indicate the driver you have. The data you need to select is with the.INF expansion, after that click the open button
- The following step, you will see a window called Install from disk, please click the OKAY switch.
- The following action is to select the kind of printer that you will make use of, after that click the Next switch.
- The next step, you will see an Update Driver caution, please click the YES switch to continue to the printer driver installation process.
- Please wait a couple of seconds for the driver installation process on the computer, till the printer driver installment procedure is successfully installed or mounted, noted with the words Windows has efficiently upgraded your drivers. Please click on the Close switch to close the driver installation window.
- If the printer driver has actually been mounted efficiently, you will no more see the exclamation mark on the device manager page on your windows computer system or laptop computer.
Aside from the device supervisor, you can also see the distinction between the printer device drivers that have actually been set up or not, from the device and also printer in the control panel on Windows. The technique is as follows.
How to see if the printer driver is installed or not mounted on the computer.Canon MG5520
- Open up the control panel page, select Hardware and Noise, after that select Gadgets and also Printers
- On the devices and printers page, you will certainly see the printer devices attached to your computer.
- If the printer is not installed or the driver is not installed, it will remain in the UNSPECIFIED group however if the printer driver has been mounted, after that the printer will certainly remain in the printer category.
That’s the method to manually mount the printer driver on a Windows computer. By setting up the driver, you will have the ability to utilize the printer as it should to print images, print pictures as well as likewise print documents such as data enter Microsoft Word, print e-mails, print PDF documents and more.