Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon MG5500 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon MG5500 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon MG5500 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon MG5500 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon MG5500 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at email@example.com
Canon MG5500 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
How To Mount Printer Driver Manually In Windows Canon MG5500
Immediately, here is a tutorial on just how to mount the printer driver manually on a Windows computer. Below the admin utilizes a laptop computer with Windows 10, yet if you are using a laptop or computer system with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the approach is very little different, you can still follow this tutorial to the end.
Just How To By Hand Mount Printer Driver In Windows Canon MG5500
- The primary step, please turn on the printer and connect the printer’s USB information cable to a computer system or laptop computer.
- Next, open the Device Supervisor on the computer system or laptop computer that you will install or set up the printer driver on. In the device supervisor, you will certainly see a brand-new device or device in the form of a printer, but it is still accompanied by an enigma.
This suggests that the printer has actually not been completely recognized by Windows, due to the fact that the printer driver is not mounted on the computer/ home windows.
- On tools marked with an enigma, please right-click, then choose Update Driver.
- Next off, a new web page will certainly appear providing 2 options. Please click the second alternative, which is Browse my computer for driver software.
- Next off, please click or pick the option Let me pick from a listing of offered drivers on my computer
- The next step, please choose the kind of device you intend to set up, namely printers, after that click the Next button to proceed.
- In the next action, please pick or click the Have disk button. Then click the Next button to continue to the following procedure
- The next action, you will certainly see a new page which works for picking drivers from your computer system. Please indicate the driver you have. The data you need to select is with the.INF extension, then click the open switch
- The following action, you will certainly see a window called Install from disk, please click on the OKAY button.
- The following action is to select the type of printer that you will make use of, after that click the Next button.
- The following step, you will see an Update Driver caution, please click the YES switch to continue to the printer driver installation process.
- Please wait a few seconds for the driver installment process on the computer, up until the printer driver installation procedure is efficiently set up or set up, marked with the words Windows has actually effectively upgraded your drivers. Please click the Close button to shut the driver installation home window.
- If the printer driver has actually been set up successfully, you will no more see the exclamation mark on the device manager web page on your home windows computer system or laptop computer.
Aside from the device supervisor, you can also see the distinction in between the printer device drivers that have actually been mounted or not, from the device and printer in the control panel on Windows. The trick is as complies with.
Exactly how to see if the printer driver is mounted or otherwise set up on the computer.Canon MG5500
- Open the control panel web page, choose Hardware as well as Noise, after that select Tools and also Printers
- On the devices as well as printers page, you will certainly see the printer gadgets attached to your computer system.
- If the printer is not set up or the driver is not set up, it will remain in the UNSPECIFIED group however if the printer driver has been installed, after that the printer will be in the printer category.
That’s the means to manually install the printer driver on a Windows computer system. By mounting the driver, you will be able to make use of the printer as it should to print photos, print images and likewise print documents such as data key in Microsoft Word, print e-mails, print PDF documents and so forth.