Welcome again to our blog, We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Canon 5520 Drivers Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit. & macOS
|Language||English (US), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil) Etc.|
|Windows||Canon 5520 Printer Driver for Windows 64-bit Download|
|Windows||Canon 5520 Printer Driver for Windows 32-bit Download|
|Mac||Canon 5520 Printer Driver for Mac Download|
The latest version of Canon 5520 Driver that we provide is a direct link directly from Support, please report if you have a problem with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canon 5520 Driver for your computer/laptop that can be downloaded on this website from trusted links. We provide the latest version for you.
Exactly How To Install Printer Driver By hand In Windows Canon 5520
Immediately, right here is a tutorial on how to set up the printer driver by hand on a Windows computer. Below the admin utilizes a laptop computer with Windows 10, yet if you are utilizing a laptop or computer system with Windows 7 or Windows 8, the method is not much various, you can still follow this tutorial to the end.
How To Manually Mount Printer Driver In Windows Canon 5520
- The initial step, please turn on the printer and link the printer’s USB data cable to a computer or laptop.
- Next, open up the Device Supervisor on the computer or laptop that you will install or mount the printer driver on. In the device supervisor, you will see a brand-new device or device in the form of a printer, yet it is still accompanied by a question mark.
This shows that the printer has not been fully recognized by Windows, since the printer driver is not installed on the computer/ home windows.
- On gadgets noted with a question mark, please right-click, after that select Update Driver.
- Next, a brand-new page will certainly show up giving two options. Please click the 2nd alternative, which is Browse my computer for driver software.
- Next off, please click or pick the choice Let me select from a listing of readily available drivers on my computer system
- The following action, please select the kind of device you intend to set up, particularly printers, after that click the Next button to proceed.
- In the next action, please select or click on the Have disk switch. After that click the Following button to remain to the following procedure
- The following step, you will certainly see a brand-new web page which serves for selecting drivers from your computer system. Please indicate the driver you have. The data you need to choose is with the.INF expansion, after that click on the open switch
- The following step, you will certainly see a home window called Install from disk, please click the OKAY switch.
- The next step is to choose the type of printer that you will use, after that click on the Following switch.
- The following step, you will certainly see an Update Driver caution, please click on the YES switch to continue to the printer driver setup procedure.
- Please wait a few seconds for the driver setup procedure on the computer system, until the printer driver installation procedure is efficiently mounted or set up, noted with words Windows has efficiently upgraded your drivers. Please click on the Close switch to close the driver installment home window.
- If the printer driver has actually been mounted effectively, you will no more see the exclamation mark on the device supervisor web page on your home windows computer system or laptop.
Aside from the device supervisor, you can also see the difference in between the printer device drivers that have been installed or otherwise, from the device as well as printer in the control panel on Windows. The technique is as follows.
Exactly how to see if the printer driver is mounted or not mounted on the computer.Canon 5520
- Open the control panel page, choose Equipment and Noise, after that choose Devices as well as Printers
- On the devices as well as printers page, you will see the printer devices affixed to your computer.
- If the printer is not mounted or the driver is not mounted, it will remain in the UNSPECIFIED classification however if the printer driver has been installed, then the printer will remain in the printer group.
That’s the way to by hand set up the printer driver on a Windows computer. By setting up the driver, you will be able to use the printer as it must to print photos, print pictures as well as additionally print records such as data enter Microsoft Word, print emails, print PDF documents and so on.